Obsah fóra poradna o diabetes (= cukrovka) poradna o diabetes (= cukrovka)
odpověď na Vaše otázky o diabetes

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   RegistraceRegistrace 
 ProfilProfil   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

TIP: Používáte inzulínovou pumpu? Navštivte komunitní web www.pumpari.cz, naleznete zde nejnovější informace o všech inzulínových pumpách dostupných v ČR.

8 Tips to Select the Perfect Handbag Tip#71

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra poradna o diabetes (= cukrovka) -> PRAVIDLA, OZNÁMENÍ A NOVINKY
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
FrankJScott

PříspěvekZaslal: čt červenec 15, 2021 10:25 pm    Předmět: 8 Tips to Select the Perfect Handbag Tip#71 Citovat

Try it! Do not buy a handbag before you test it on.
The first impressions and emotional states, like "Oh My God I love this bag! adorable" are not helpful to make a sound and practical decisions. It is essential to consider what the bag will do for you. Everyone is different and every person has different parameters. Therefore, take the bag to the store and test it on yourself , then look at yourself in the mirror. When you hold the bag in your hands, look it over and think about how you feel about its structure, its texture, particulars - zippers, pockets that are gold, silver metallic, color design, belts, etc. It is yours to carry. What will it look like, what will you use it with, and how you feel. If you're unsure if the bag is yours Outside can help you to identify the bag. It is likely that you will locate the bag you're trying to find or continue searching.

The right size: What size bag should you choose?
The material you select for your bag must be based on your preferences and taste. Some individuals love leather, while others prefer synthetics. The right size bag is essential. This is just as important as the design and size of your trousers or dress. If you choose the wrong size, it can cause your body to appear less attractive, as if you choose the wrong size of jeans. A properly-fitted bag can improve your appearance and help you appear stylish. If you are less than 5.5 inches I'd suggest not to buy very large or bulky bags. Micro-bags are not recommended when the person is extremely tall. They can be visually illuminating the distinctions between you and the bag.

Right model: Which model will best suit me?
A good size isn't enough. It is also crucial to select the right model of bag to fit your personality and figure. The simple tip I use is to pick a bag that matches my body's shape. If you are slim and tall, round or/and square/wide forms will work well for you. For those who are shorter or more full-figured (sizes medium to large), you should choose more long and rectangular forms. The key here is to make a visual contrast.

Comfort: Is this bag what you are looking for?
As I mentioned that you must try it before you purchase a bag. It is crucial to not just take a quick look at the bag but also to determine its ease of use. It is crucial to think about the habits of use for pockets in the interior and outside. I love bags with internal pockets. It is so convenient to have the ability to keep things organized. It is crucial to feel the bag and gauge its strength. Don't purchase the bag if the bag is not what you like or you don't feel comfortable with it.

It's my primary attention. What part of your body do you wish to highlight?
Keep in mind that the bag will emphasize those areas of the body closest to it. Shoulder bag placed on the belt emphasizes on the waist. It's not recommended for people with a wide waistline. If you carry the bag around in your hands, the attraction will be on the bag. You must have a professional manicure. The clutch is an essential item, especially for evening dress. You have big wrists, long fingers, broken nails, and not attractive fingernails. Do not buy clutch bags. If that's the case, I would go with the shoulder bag. The cross-body bag is emphasized with the diagonal belt that is woven across it. I would not recommend this type of bag to someone with a big breast or a small size.

Security: Evaluate the security of the bag.
The bag is designed to be able to carry staff. The bag must not just look stylish and fashionable but also functional. I often consider: What could I put in this bag?" If the answer is "PC books, magazines and books", you can choose the bag with the broad top. This could change when you decide to carry the purse. A purse that is not closed can create for unwelcome circumstances.

Honesty: Ask yourself if this bag corresponds to my lifestyle?
The bag could be attraction at first sight. But if the bag isn't working for you, it's likely to fall into your arms. What I refer to as"a "false investment" has happened to me a few times, and I've learned to stay clear of it. Take all of your possessions from the bag you used to carry. This includes keys, wallet cell phone, IPAD, mobile phone food items, perfume and snacks. Think about it for a while and consider about what is important to you. The bag should include an internal pocket that can hold your important documents, phones, and make-up. The bag should be positioned where you plan to keep your staff.

Color and Style: Will the bag match my style and wardrobe?
The color of your skin sends an image to the outside world. Please read my articles on the colors. So when choosing the bag ensure that the color will match with most of your clothing. You should also consider the frequency at which you can wear this bag, as well as the kind of fabric it can be worn with. I recommend that you stick to neutral and popular colors such as red, black, and grey. The colors should be a good match for your fashion.

The buying of a bag can be complicated and is an individual decision. It is based on your lifestyle, your preferences and the way you dress. Remember that the main function of any handbag is to assist in organizing all the essential things you must carry around on your journey. It's not for envy or showing off to your acquaintances. Today, the majority of companies combine the aesthetics of their exterior with functionality. Therefore, I hope that my tips can help you find the perfect accessory for you. Be practical, happy and you'll be successful!
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra poradna o diabetes (= cukrovka) -> PRAVIDLA, OZNÁMENÍ A NOVINKY Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: